The school's mission is to provide hands-on energy efficiency education for professionals both currently inside the industry and those who are just learning and seeking a career in energy efficiency. Our flexibility allows us to develop new trainings in a short time to support current needs of the industry, changing requirements of programs or revised certification levels. Customized trainings can be developed to meet the individual needs of companies who want to enhance their internal quality programs. Ask for a free consultation with our team to determine what assistance we can offer your company to increase field productivity and internal quality.
Below is the list of courses currently being offered. Click on the title to read the specifics of the course. To see our calendar and register, please click on the REGISTER NOW icon. Don't see what you are looking for? Let us know through our CONTACT US page and we will see what we can do to provide the learning you need.
- BPI Building Science Principles Certificate
- Building Performance Analyst Certification
- Building Performance Envelope Certification
- BPI Analyst Refresher Class
- BPI Analyst and Envelope Combination Certification
- BPI Multi–Family Professional Certification
- BPI Heating Professional Certification
- BPI approved Continuing Education Credits (CEU) offerings
Courses in development: If you want to be notified when they are scheduled, or would like us to develop training for your company, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASHRAE 62.2 - 2010 compliance
- Weatherization & Insulation Installation Training
- Serving the Energy Needs of the Customer (CSR training)
- Selling Energy Efficiency to the Homeowner
- Making a Business out of your BPI certifications
- BPI "1200" Standards Compliance